Skip To Content
    Return to Previous Page

    N County Road 3340

    Stratford, OK 74872
    • $249,500
    • STATUS: Active
    • ON SITE: 11 days
    • MLS #: 915241
    Price Reduced
    $249,500
    • 0
      BEDS
    • 50
      ACRES
    • 0
      BATHS
    • 0
      1/2 BATHS
    Neighborhood:
    0
    Type:
    Vacant Land / Lots
    County:

    School Information

    Elementary School:
    Middle School:
    High School:
    School District:
    Offered by Cindy Johnson of Johnson Realty Llc.

    Description

    This beautiful 50-acres ranch is the kind of place people dream about. All it needs is your dream home! This ranch is conveniently located about one hour from OKC and a 12-minute drive to restaurants, shopping & I-35 access at Pauls Valley. Its only 6 miles to schools, restaurants and shopping in Stratford. Lake Longmire park facilities and boat launch are just 3 miles away.The terrain is flat to rolling hills with gorgeous views and sunsets! Approximately 70% of the property is mixed pasture, some flat and tillable. The remaining 30% is scattered to densely wooded with large Oak & Pecan trees. A spring-fed, clear and deep, 3-acre private lake is loaded with fish & waterfowl. There are abundant deer and turkey.The ranch has paved road frontage with electric & rural water along front of property. Cell phone signals are also strong. Bring your family, 4-wheelers, horses & cows and enjoy!!!

    Monthly Payment Calculator

    ©2020 MLSOK, Inc. We do not attempt to verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. Information is subject to verification by all parties and is subject to transcription and transmission errors. All information is provided “as is”. The listing information provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective purchasers. This data is copyrighted and may not be transmitted, retransmitted, copied, framed, repurposed, or altered in any way for any other site, individual and/or purpose without the express written permission of MLSOK, Inc. Data last updated: 2020-07-12T00:02:01.263.
    www.homesteadrealtyco.com/homes/107381271
    Print Image

    N County Road 3340 Stratford, OK 74872

    • Price: $249,500
    • Status: Active
    • MLS #: 915241
    0
    Beds
    0
    Baths
    0
    ½ Baths
    50
    Acres
    Neighborhood:
    0
    County:
    Garvin
    Elementary School:
    Stratford Es
    Middle School:
    Stratford Ms
    High School:
    Stratford Hs
    School District:
    Stratford
    Property Description
    This beautiful 50-acres ranch is the kind of place people dream about. All it needs is your dream home! This ranch is conveniently located about one hour from OKC and a 12-minute drive to restaurants, shopping & I-35 access at Pauls Valley. Its only 6 miles to schools, restaurants and shopping in Stratford. Lake Longmire park facilities and boat launch are just 3 miles away.The terrain is flat to rolling hills with gorgeous views and sunsets! Approximately 70% of the property is mixed pasture, some flat and tillable. The remaining 30% is scattered to densely wooded with large Oak & Pecan trees. A spring-fed, clear and deep, 3-acre private lake is loaded with fish & waterfowl. There are abundant deer and turkey.The ranch has paved road frontage with electric & rural water along front of property. Cell phone signals are also strong. Bring your family, 4-wheelers, horses & cows and enjoy!!!
    Exterior Features

    Fence Wire Fenced YN Yes Lot Description Pasture/Ranch Road Access Public Road Maintenance County Road Surface Blacktop Springs Constant

    Interior Features

    Baths Total 0.00 Mineral Rights YN No

    Property Features

    Conditions Affecting Sale None Existing House YN No Mobile Homes Allowed YN Yes Property Sub Type Acreage Range 2E Subdivide YN No Township 4N Zoning None

    ©2020 MLSOK, Inc.
    Listing provided courtesy of Cindy Johnson of Johnson Realty Llc.
    ©2020 MLSOK, Inc. We do not attempt to verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. Information is subject to verification by all parties and is subject to transcription and transmission errors. All information is provided “as is”. The listing information provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective purchasers. This data is copyrighted and may not be transmitted, retransmitted, copied, framed, repurposed, or altered in any way for any other site, individual and/or purpose without the express written permission of MLSOK, Inc. Data last updated: 2020-07-12T00:02:01.263.
     
    https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/okcmar/orig_boomver_2_915241-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/okcmar/orig_boomver_2_915241-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/okcmar/orig_boomver_2_915241-2.jpg
    Logo
    Homestead & Co
    2601 Kelley Pointe Pkwy Ste 201
    Edmond OK, 73012
    Offered by Cindy Johnson of Johnson Realty Llc.