One of the biggest games of the year for Oklahoma college football fans is this Saturday. That’s right, folks, OU-Texas is THIS weekend, so sharpen your tailgating skills with these quick tips courtesy of saturdaydownsouth.com:
- Get organized and create your master tailgating checklist.
- Don’t forget to plan your exit.
- You need more than one cooler.
- Prepping food ahead of time makes things a lot easier during gameday.
- Invest in comfortable seating.
- Be responsible with fuel.
- Extra water, always.
- Bring a strong supply of disposable items.
- Consider visiting a restaurant supply house before kicking things off.
- When it comes to food, think hand-held.
Check out the whole article for more details at: https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/10-tailgating-tips-college-football-fans/